Mixpod


Music

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Manny Pacquiao: Reader's Digest Asia Edition December '08 Cover Boy


Reader's Digest Asia Edition December '08 issue features Manny Pacquiao on its cover. The cover story is written by Jim Plouffe and with dramatic photos by Tim Tadder.

Excerpts:

Champion boxer Manny Pacquiao has always had a business plan: Fight my way out of poverty.

Plouffe: What do you think the Philippines needs most?
Manny: Politicians with big hearts to help the people who are suffering.

Plouffe: What do you do to relax:
Manny: My free time? This is my free time, working also. Playing darts, chess, golf and basketball, study.

Plouffe: Study?
Manny: Business management. I go to school Mondays to Fridays . I am a regular student at the Notre Dame of Dadiangas University.

Plouffe: Why Business Management?
Manny: Because I want my money to be in proper investments. I am the one who will manage it when I am not in boxing anymore.

Plouffe: What subject do you like most?
Manny: My favorite subject is philosophy. It's part of my course, as well as algebra -- which is very hard.

Plouffe: So at home, who's the boss?
Manny: I'm the boss [But Maria (Geraldine "Jinkee" Pacquiao) interjects, "With my permission."]

No comments: