JMom has tagged me! She wants me to write 8 random facts/habits of mine:
1. I have two "live" moles: one dark blue mole half an inch under my lower right eyelid and the other (royal blue) on my left foot aligned with the big toe.
2. I go to bed with my books! Lucky me (or books?)! I used to curl in bed with the latest Stephen King book but I got starring roles in King-ish nightmares afterwards so I read them in daytime now.
3. Yesterday (July 21), I stood in line at 7 a.m. at National Bookstore Davao City to get my second first edition of JK Rowling's books: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the first being Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince).
4. I collect Snoopy thingamajigs.
5. I live by the Max Erhmann's Desiderata. It's a hard thing to do but I try to live by it.
6. The last time I checked, my IQ was 120+. No, it wasn't Mensa certified. :)
7. The only song I can play on guitar is Today by Bobby Goldsboro. I started learning guitar playing by piece and started with it. Then the minus-ones (or is it minuses-one) came to the music bars . . .
8. I used to be the most in-demand godfather for baptisms; now it's for being a principal sponsor in weddings. Sigh . . .