Mixpod


Music

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life according to Barry Manilow

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me (presuming I’m someone you like). You can’t use the band or artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Re-post as “My life according to (band or artist name)”



Pick your Artist:
Barry Manilow

 (Click on the song title to watch video or read the lyrics)

Are you a male or female:
Shadow Man

Describe yourself:
One Voice


How do you feel:
Ready to Take a Chance Again







Describe where you currently live:
Somewhere Down the Road

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?   
New York City Rhythm



Your favorite form of transportation?
A Little Travelling Music Please

Your best friend?
Can't Smile Without You

Favorite time of the day:
Weekend in New England




You and your best friend are…



Old Friends 

What’s the weather like?
When October Goes

If your life were a TV show what would it be called?
The Best of Me 


What is life to you?
If I Should Love Again

Your Relationship:
Could It Be Magic?

Your fear:
Some Good Things Never Last

What is the best advice you have to give?
I Made It Through the Rain

Thought for the Day:
Look to the Rainbow

My motto:
If We Only Have Love

Thanks to Orman Manansala for the tag! 

No comments: