Mixpod


Music

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fulfilling my Bucket List (2011)

2011 seems to be a year of firsts for me.  I have compiled my very own Bucket List and I am posting here the ones I have already fulfilled.
1. My pose with Superman (June 3) – Thank goodness TGIF in Abreeza, Davao City has this life-size statue of my comicbook fave! The same statue has a starting bid of P30,000 in Ebay.ph. :)
I and my alter-ego, Superman

2. My first zipline adventure! (June 2) – Ever since ziplining was introduced in Mindanao 2 or 3 years, I’ve been wanting to try it to conquer my fear of heights. Well, at the Bluejaz Beach Resort and Waterpark in the Island Garden City of Samal, I had my first zipline adventure. The zipline, at 400 meters length, was a good starting point to conquer my phobia. Looking forward to longer ziplines! :)
First zipline adventure
The rush of the wind against my face (photo by Ric Dumalay)

No comments: